Wednesday, April 27, 2016

You're A Legend with Christy


Hey friends! It's Christy here with another card I made for our current Sketch Challenge. Today is the last day to enter, so if you haven't already, hopefully this inspiration will push you over the edge! Did you know that sketches are open to interpretation? You can flip them upside down or on their side or swap out one shape for another.

For my card, I replaced the two diagonal stripes with a set of footprints from Lawn Fawn's Lovable Legends.  I used Doe ink to stamp them, and JalapeƱo and Noble Fir for the trees. I pulled out the old classic Bannerific to stamp my sentiment in, and colored Bigfoot with Copic markers. Distress Inks set the stage for the background panel and a little water splatter gave it some fun texture.

I hope you like it! Hurry up and post your own projects before the inlinkz closes tonight. Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. cute, i'm thinking he couls also be a yeti, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great coloring for the background, and I'm digging the footprint diagonal lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant how you used the footprints! I love this guy and love this set and LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!